Useful when it is difficult or undesirable to press a key directly on the balance/scale. For example,
- Both of your hands are full.
- The balance/scale is used in a glove box.
- You don’t want to tilt or cause any tremor to a highly-sensitive balance, such as the BM-20/22 microbalance.
- AX-KO2248-400 : RS-232C 9P-25P cable with Print/Re-Zero (to connect a foot switch and a PC to a balance with a 25-pin interface)
- AX-HDB-25P/CTF : External input connector (to connect a foot switch to a balance with a 25-pin interface)