Weighing Data Logger
Save, carry, and retrieve!!
The AD-1688 weighing data logger is a handheld device that lets you collect weighing data without connecting the balance or scale to a PC!
Brochure | Manual Book
To change the internal settings of the AD-1688, please download the AD-1688 Setting Tool:
Readme (Please read before downloading the software.)
AD-1688 Setting Tool (ZIP file 40KB).
Weighing Data Logger Introduction
- Dual interface – RS-232 and USB Connections
- Large memory of approx. 5.000 weighing data sets
- Internal clock to save the date and time
- Pocket size of 55 x 103 x 16,5 mm
- IP65 (with the casing cover)
- No battery required
* If the AD-1688 is not detected by your PC
Depending on your type of PC, if a USB extension cable is used, the signal may weaken and not be detected by the computer.
Please either connect the AD-1688 directly to your PC without using a USB extension cable, or connect the AD-1688 to your computer using an off-the-shelf USB hub.
Compatible Devices (Operation Confirmed)
* Operation with devices made by manufacturers other than A&D is not guaranteed.