Data received from the weighing instrument can be also output to PC or printer via RS232C interface(DIN connector) on AD8922.
AD-8922 is a remote controller that can be connected to certain A&D weighing instruments in order to display weighing data and control the weighing instrument with key operation.
(Access to the internal setting of weighing machine is not allowed.)
- Displays weighing data
- Remotely controls a weighing instrument with key operations (no access to the internal settings)
- Outputs weighing data to another external device such as a PC or printer via the RS-232C connection
- Optional BCD, comparator, and analog outputs available
- Can be panel-mounted
- AD-8922A-01 BCD output
- AD-8922A-04 Comparator output
- AD-8922A-05 Current loop input
- AD-8922A-06 Analog output
Note: “-” in the table indicates that the key operation is not available.
*1: Switches between standby and weighing mode on the AD-4212C.
*2: Not applicable to the counting mode and the percent mode. Switching the minimum display is not available for the ET-W.
*3: Available when the AD-8922A is in key mode (“out 1” or “out 2” of the function setting).
*4: Not available for the ET-W and AD-4212